Kellogg's 'Anaaj ka Nashta’

. . No comments:


Hey my awesome readers, how have you been! I hope you all are doing great and taking care of yourself. After this long winter I reckon you all must have been waiting for the sun kissed sky to enjoy the heat but it's very important to remain hydrated to beat the heat also staying fit will make your sunny hot days more productive. Regular workout can keep you fit but most importantly a good wholesome breakfast is a must to kick start your day with full zest. Elders say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, a good breakfast leads to a better day and is this fast moving life who has time to make breakfast that is healthy and delicious too and don't forget the time constrain. 

Talking about breakfast, I just remembered of Kellogg's Waale Guptaji ki family, have you heard about them? They are known for their scrumptious yet healthy breakfast one cannot just miss. Kellogg's Waale Guptaji ka nashta is the talk of the town, when I saw their Facebook page loaded with hundreds of healthy recipes for every imaginable possible occasion I couldn't stop myself from sharing about it with you all.

Guptaji ki family seems like a regular small adorable family of four people; Mr Gattu Gupta, a nice hard working man who loves his family and of course food. Their diva daughter who likes eat healthy, their notorious son who doesn't sit still and Mrs. Shalu Gupta the homemaker who keeps everyone together with her charm, smile and her world famous delectable breakfast. None of their family member can say to her recipes. I myself love cooking but breakfast is usually fruits or salads because who has time to whip up a perfect breakfast in the morning but I am bored of eating the same breakfast daily. I think I am going to surprise Guptaji over breakfast for Shalu's magic also learn few recipes to recreate such perfect mornings in home too.

When I saw her bowl of irresistible banana cinnamon cornflakes aka 'Achi Aadat Wala Nashta' I was surprised how fast a big bowl of healthy tasty breakfast can be made in no time which suits my requirements perfectly and leaves no room for skipping breakfast or getting bored of it. When I am in mood to spoil myself a bit I will ambush their breakfast time again for 'Walnut Cornflakes Chocó balls', a lip-smacking super healthy pops that won't screw the diet I follow at all. I guess you all understand the pain of following a diet plan and resist delicious food, oh dear!


Image source : HERE
What do you do over weekends? My Saturdays are mostly reserved for movie and what fun could it be without Guptaji's 'Movie wala nashta', yummy looking cornflakes popcorn clusters! Just pop them in and enjoy the movie time with family! Will it be too ambitious if I say that India will win Cricket world cup 2015! And when India wins then it definitely calls for 'Celebration wala nashta'. I can think of many reasons to hit Guptaji's home and have a soulful breakfast, would you like to accompany me? What would be your reason to go for Guptaji ka nashta! But first of all I hope I get the invitation!


Stay Happy

Stay Healthy

To know more about Kellogg's Waale Guptaji ka Nashta

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ COFFEE @ BOOK WORLD~

Your Travel Guide

I also scribble on:

Make a change
My other blog where I pen down short stories, Poems, articles and Random stuff...

Total Pageviews

Rating System◕‿◕

5 coffee cups- Loved it absolutely.
4 coffee cups- Liked it a lot.
3 coffee cups- Liked it.
2 coffee cups- Okay
(plus, minus).5- You are smart enough to deduce yourself :).
* STARBUCKS coffee cup- In love with it. Abso-freaking-lutely.
DISCLAIMER- If you don't like coffee, change it with your fav. drink.

Blog Archive

Wonderful Followers

Linky Friends

Your precious words

❤ ☞

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Ankita has read 7 books toward her goal of 75 books.
hide

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Ankita has completed her goal of reading 150 books in 2012!
hide

Memberships

Twitter

Registered at ©

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

Popular Posts

About us

Popular Posts