The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones TRAILER 2 (2013)

. . 1 comment:


By the Angel!!!!
The countdown of 5 days is Finally over!! The second trailer of the movie City of bones is out and is looks amazing!! I am super enthralled. From this trailer I am almost relieved that there won't be much changes from the book to the movie, and the characters are doing a good job specially Jamie as Jace. I know many of you have reservations about him, He might not Look as 'Stunningly attractive' as Jace Wayland seems to be but he is pulling that role pretty well and I being a Hardcore Shadowhunter support him.


OmiShadowhunters!! I love the scene of the 'greenhouse' where Jace is gifting 'Witchlight' to Clary on her Birthday, I am hoping she'll reply the same to Jace on that, "You know, when most girls say they want a big rock, they don't mean, you know, literally a big rock."
Magnus Bane Looks really 'kjcflszg', I can't wait to see him with chairman meow


Now the City of Bones have a new Poster as well: 


I am loving the trailer!! What is your say on it??!! let me know.
Till then keep Rocking :)

You can see my views on the First Trailer HERE

You can see Trailer Screenshots HERE

。◕‿ ◕。

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a
    quick shout out and say I really enjoy reading through your posts.
    Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same subjects?
    Thanks a lot!

    Feel free to visit my page: Filing Bankruptcy In Florida

    ReplyDelete

~ COFFEE @ BOOK WORLD~

Your Travel Guide

I also scribble on:

Make a change
My other blog where I pen down short stories, Poems, articles and Random stuff...

Total Pageviews

Rating System◕‿◕

5 coffee cups- Loved it absolutely.
4 coffee cups- Liked it a lot.
3 coffee cups- Liked it.
2 coffee cups- Okay
(plus, minus).5- You are smart enough to deduce yourself :).
* STARBUCKS coffee cup- In love with it. Abso-freaking-lutely.
DISCLAIMER- If you don't like coffee, change it with your fav. drink.

Blog Archive

Wonderful Followers

Linky Friends

Your precious words

❤ ☞

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Ankita has read 7 books toward her goal of 75 books.
hide

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Ankita has completed her goal of reading 150 books in 2012!
hide

Memberships

Twitter

Registered at ©

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

Popular Posts

About us

Popular Posts