Feature & Follow Friday #10

. . 8 comments:
Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Feature and Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Q: We are about to see a lot of posts & tweets about reader conventions, RT, BEA, ALA and many more are starting soon. Which one would you love to attend? Where and why?


I would love to attend BEA!! Meeting all my blogger friends and meeting my favorite authors would be a dream come true... Alas!! I like in India!! So can't make it... But I promise, someday I am going to attend it. Heard Amazing things about it via. fellow bloggers.
PS-- My heartiest wishes to everyone who is attending any kind of publishing event.
ENJOY fellow Bookahilics!!!

I would Love to know your answers :)
Follow me and I'll follow back!
Happy Friday everybody :)

8 comments:

  1. I promise myself and Janhvi and we'll go someday as well. Maybe we'll all go together!

    I guess the closest we have to a convention here in India is the Jaipur Literary Fest, right? But honestly, that seems a little too literary and a wee bit boring! ;)

    Anyways, great answer, Ankita! Oh, and I wanted to tell you that we've added your blog button to our blog! :)

    The Readdicts Feature & Follow Friday post.

    Happy reading and have a great weekend!

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you get to attend someday.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/04/feature-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to attend any of them. Since I live in Sweden it´s kind of hard though =)
    New Follower!
    http://ratherbarefoot.blogspot.se/2013/04/follow-friday_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope we'll both attend BEA some time :)

    old follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/04/feature-and-follow-43.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just like you, I would love to attend a reader convention one day too. ;)

    New GFC follower~
    Cindy @ http://bookaholicfaggots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to the BEA...went last year for the first time. Going to all four days this year. I will be staying with my son to save money on lodging. It is a lot of fun.


    NEW BLOG FOLLOWER.


    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete

~ COFFEE @ BOOK WORLD~

Your Travel Guide

I also scribble on:

Make a change
My other blog where I pen down short stories, Poems, articles and Random stuff...

Total Pageviews

Rating System◕‿◕

5 coffee cups- Loved it absolutely.
4 coffee cups- Liked it a lot.
3 coffee cups- Liked it.
2 coffee cups- Okay
(plus, minus).5- You are smart enough to deduce yourself :).
* STARBUCKS coffee cup- In love with it. Abso-freaking-lutely.
DISCLAIMER- If you don't like coffee, change it with your fav. drink.

Blog Archive

Wonderful Followers

Linky Friends

Your precious words

❤ ☞

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Ankita has read 7 books toward her goal of 75 books.
hide

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Ankita has completed her goal of reading 150 books in 2012!
hide

Memberships

Twitter

Registered at ©

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

Popular Posts

About us

Popular Posts