Staking the Shelves #1

. . 6 comments:


Staking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga from Tynga's reviews that features books purchased, received, borrowed, etc, during the week.

Hello my Dear readers,
This is my first post under this Meme, And I am super excited ... Yayyy!!!
so here you go... :)

Books I received for review:

From Westland publishers India:
Yesterday I received these two books for review In my Mailbox:

1. Behind the Silicon Mask by Eshwar Sundaresan
This a Thriller-fiction by an Indian Author.
Author's Website:

2. The Word Keepers by Jash Sen
This one is YA, again from an Indian Author.

From the Author:

-- Offside by Kiran Vijayan
Authors signed copy :)
"Offside" is a novel by Kiran Vijayan which revolves around football, friendship, college life and love in Vadodara. (Read my review HERE)
Author's Website:
http://www.kiranvijayan.com/

From BlogAdda.com Book review program:

-- Words to Inspire the winner in you by Dr. Roopleen
Author's website:
http://drroopleen.com/



Other Books I swapped/purchased/ Recieved:

-- Unravel me by Tahereh Mafi
-- The Eternity Cure by Julir Kagawa (From Netgalley)
-- Things I can't forget by Miranda Kenneally

-- Requiem by Laura Oliver

Book I am in love with :
-- Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
This one is the last book of Trilogy The Infernal Devices
I have read this book last week... And review will be up soon :)

Thank you all the wonderful publishes and authors for sending me these wonderful goodies!!!!!!!!!
 I love them :)

I'll be doing Stacking the Shelf again :)
Hope you all got Amazing books this week.

Happy Reading
Happy Blogging

。◕‿ ◕。

6 comments:

  1. Hi Ankita,your blog looks so good!
    I´m curious to see your upcoming reviews!
    I have a bookblog as well, I hope you will follow me to!
    http://myrabookreviews.blogspot.nl
    Have fun reading!
    Myra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Myra, you got a nice blog.. Following you back :)
      I couldn't comment because it is restricted to team members...

      Delete
  2. Nice haul!

    old follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/03/stacking-shelves-33.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ankita. Welcome to the meme. This is a very nicely designed blog. Looks like you got some great books this week. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete

~ COFFEE @ BOOK WORLD~

Your Travel Guide

I also scribble on:

Make a change
My other blog where I pen down short stories, Poems, articles and Random stuff...

Total Pageviews

Rating System◕‿◕

5 coffee cups- Loved it absolutely.
4 coffee cups- Liked it a lot.
3 coffee cups- Liked it.
2 coffee cups- Okay
(plus, minus).5- You are smart enough to deduce yourself :).
* STARBUCKS coffee cup- In love with it. Abso-freaking-lutely.
DISCLAIMER- If you don't like coffee, change it with your fav. drink.

Blog Archive

Wonderful Followers

Linky Friends

Your precious words

❤ ☞

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Ankita has read 7 books toward her goal of 75 books.
hide

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Ankita has completed her goal of reading 150 books in 2012!
hide

Memberships

Twitter

Registered at ©

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

Popular Posts

About us

Popular Posts