Liebster Blog Awards... X4!!!

. . 2 comments:
Blogging cosmos is beautiful. And it feels good when you are nominated for an award not one but four Follow Bloggers. Thank you Jeanette Pekala@adventures of life and literature, Sarah@ Book-a-Holic. Mary H@ Mary Had a Little Book Blog And Lisa@I feel so unnecessary.
I am nominated for two different Liebster Blog awards but the guidelines of both are same so I am combining both :). I thank again to those who nominated me.

Rules of the Liebster Blog Award:


1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to the blogger who presented this award to you.

2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees.

3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen. (No tag backs)

4. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.

In order to accept and participate there are some steps:


1.    Tell 11 things about yourself.
2.    Answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
3.    Post 11 questions for those who will be nominated by you.
4.    Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
5.    Get in contact with those 11 bloggers in order to inform them that you nominated them.


Random 11 facts about me:

1. I love Coffee (Not A brain teaser here)
2. I don't like any stains, pen marks, or creases on my books. 
3. I love the smell of new Book.
4. I write when word rhymes with my emotions.
5. I am a very religious person.
6. I don't like to text much on phones, I would rather Talk.
7. I want to be a published Author.
8. I am a converted vegetarian on choice.
9. I want to help in making this world a better place to live-in.
10. I also blog @ A Piece I wrote
11. I love to travel and Shop.

11 Questions from Jeanette Pekala and my answers:

1. What is your favorite dessert?---- Walnut brownies
2. What is your favorite book/series of all time?---- The lord of the rings, HP, TMI.
3. What character do you have the biggest crush on?---- Jace Wayland
4. Where in the world would you most like to visit?---- Paris
5. Angel or Devil?---- Angel
6. Do you have pets?---- No :(
7. What was/is your favorite subject in school?---- Mathematics and Chemistry
8. What is your favorite foreign accent?---- Spanish
9. In your opinion from books made into movies, which movie best portrays the book?---- LOTR
10. Walmart or Target?---- Don't have any but walmart is gonna open soon in India.
11. Which season do you prefer best (summer, winter, fall, spring)?---- Fall

11 Questions from Mary H and my answers:

1. Which literary character would you most like to live a day in the life of?---- Frodo
2. Which character do you love to hate?---- Voldemort
3. What book do you wish you'd written and why?---- HP series, because of it's flawless world-binding, Characters and story-line.
4. Which would you pick: For the rest of your life, you can either reread the books you've already read or only read new books. Why?---- Tough Choice, there are books I like to re-read but not all, so I'd go with ONLY READ NEW BOOKS because every new book makes me travel through different worlds, lives, eras. I'll pick that anytime.
5. Do you read in complete silence or do you like music/tv/movies playing while you read?---- SILENCE.
6. Which book(s) do you most want to see be made into a movie or tv show?---- most of my fav. books are already on screens or coming soon. Umm... Fever Series, Iron fey series, Lumatere chronicles series, Seven realms Series, Graceling Realm Series, Percy Jackson series(as it was written)
7. What standalone novel or completed series do you wish had had more sequels?---- Fever Series, Graceling Realm Series & Lumatere chronicles series.
8. Do you read novels all at once when you get them or do you like to savor the experience?---- Well that depends on the novel.
9. What is your go-to novel when you're having a bad day? Why?---- TMI, I read everything JACE, He Makes me Laugh and Giddy... He is too sarcastic and witty and sweet.. *sigh*
10. Do you give people you meet in the library/bookstore suggestions?---- ALL THE TIME :)
11. How do you primarily obtain books you review: borrow from library, borrow from friends, buy them, or review copies? ---- A Little of all.

11 Questions from Lisa and my answers:

1. What do you like to do in your spare time?---- READ :) or write.
2. What is your favorite book genre?---- Fantasy, Dystopia, Urban fantasy, YA.
3. How long have you been blogging?---- Since Aug 2012
4. What is your favorite movie?---- LOTR, Titanic, Inception, Avatar, 300, A walk to remember, Pride & prejudice (BBC), Romeo & Juliet 1968.
5. What are some of your goals?---- Since It's a book blog, I'll mention regarding my writing hobby, to be a published author.
6. How do you promote your blog?---- Through Goodreads and some blog directories.
7. Why did you start a blog?---- I Am an avid reader, so wanted a place to babble without sounding Crazy... :) and to meet Other readers and book loves like me.
8. Favorite TV show?---- The vampire Diaries, White collar.
9. Favorite book?---- LOTR, HP, TMI, Fever series, Lumatere chronicles,  Graceling Realm Series....
10.Favorite author?---- JK Rowling, JRR Tolkein, Jane Austin, WS, KMM, Etc.
11. Favorite musical artist?---- A R Rehman, Enrique, Billie joe Armstrong, Matthew Bellamy, Sonu Nigam...

 11 Questions from Sarah and my answers:


1. Why did you start blogging?---- I am an obsessive reader, likes to talk what I read... so here I babble. and meet readers and book lovers like me.
2. If you could meet any author alive or dead who would it be and why?---- William Shakespeare, Because his books just takes me There!!
3. What is your favorite novel that you were forced to read in school?---- I read Hindi novels then.
4. If you could travel to any world from a book which would it be and why?---- Hobbit, I love there life style, Want to experience it. Also the Hogwarts!!
5. If you could be friends with any book character who would it be?---- Frodo
6. What is your favorite color?---- PURPLE :)
7. What is your favorite thing about blogging?---- Writing my heart out, meet people like me from different continents, meeting Authors...
8. What is the one thing that bothers you most in books (pet peeve)?---- Dragging!!!
9. What was your favorite book of 2012?---- The fault in our stars, Bitterblue, The Crimson Crown, 
10. Have there been any books that you have read recently that have surprised you? Which ones?---- Last year I read Fever Series, I LOVED THEM. They were too good, I couldn't believe I could love a book that much. And to an Adult series I hardly read.
11. Who is your number one book boyfriend?---- JACE WAYLAND *Sigh*
 
My Nominees (in no particular order):
 

My questions:
1. Your top favorite book crush?
2. Your favorite place to read a book?
3. Hardcover or Kindle?
4. Your favorite genres?
5. Your favorite female protagonist you want to be like? Why?
6. Which book world you want to live in given a chance? why?
7. Your favorite pastime?
8. Name an Author you want to spend and evening with?
9. Bags or shoes?
10. Favorite Quote?
11. How your love for books started?

2 comments:

~ COFFEE @ BOOK WORLD~

Your Travel Guide

I also scribble on:

Make a change
My other blog where I pen down short stories, Poems, articles and Random stuff...

Total Pageviews

Rating System◕‿◕

5 coffee cups- Loved it absolutely.
4 coffee cups- Liked it a lot.
3 coffee cups- Liked it.
2 coffee cups- Okay
(plus, minus).5- You are smart enough to deduce yourself :).
* STARBUCKS coffee cup- In love with it. Abso-freaking-lutely.
DISCLAIMER- If you don't like coffee, change it with your fav. drink.

Blog Archive

Wonderful Followers

Linky Friends

Your precious words

❤ ☞

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Ankita has read 7 books toward her goal of 75 books.
hide

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Ankita has completed her goal of reading 150 books in 2012!
hide

Memberships

Twitter

Registered at ©

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

Popular Posts

About us

Popular Posts