Feature & Follow Friday #2

. . 14 comments:


Feature and Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.


Q: Write a letter to your favorite character. Rant, rave or gush…just pretend like they are real and you just want to let them know a "few things". - Activity courtesy of author, Kelly Walker

My Letter to Jace Wayland form The Mortal Instruments


Dear Jace,

Sometimes it's okay let down your guards, get it out of your system and scream, shout, let your pain explode or it will eat you up from inside. I know life has never been fair to you But you face it head on, I like that. Keep it up. It inspires me.
On a lighter note, I like your charm, your wit, your sarcasm.. you make me smile in my rainy days. Thanks for being my Sunshine. Thanks for always being there for me and million others like me who counts on you.
And most importantly I LOVE YOU THE MOST. Don't ever forget that, but love means sacrifice so I am going to sacrifice you for Clary. Be happy with her and don't ever forget ME.

With LOVE
Ankita 
XOXO

Who are you writing to... I would love to know.

Follow us and we'll follow back!
Happy Friday everybody :)

Booklok Coffee is hosting it's first GIVEAWAY
Do Not forget to enter

CLICK--❀ FABULOUS GIVEAWAY❀ (International)


14 comments:

  1. Great letter Ankita! You're a much better woman than I am by sacrificing your love for Jace & Clary. Thanks for stopping by! Old follower :)
    Traci @ Mad Hatter Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to mention following you back via GFC :)

      Delete
    2. Hey Traci,
      I know no matter how much I scream that I am a SHADOWHUNTER, I'll be a mundane at the end of the day... Jace need someone like him so I sacrifices hoping to find someone like Jace in this mUndane world... :)
      Thanks for stopping by...
      Following you back...

      Delete
  2. Cool letter!

    old follower
    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-and-follow-36.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome letter, I'm pretty skeptical to try out this series but I may do!

    New Follower via GFC

    Please check out my F&FF

    Annoushka @ My F&FF on Annoushka Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like YA then you ave to...

      Thanks for stopping by :).

      Delete
  4. I didn't do this meme but I'm enjoying all reading the letters everyone has written. I love Jace too and *cheers* to your letter - I couldn't have said it better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great letter! City of Bones is another book I have on my TBR list. So many books I want to read... I'm following you back =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! Haven't read this series, and for a split second I thought you were writing to the Jace from the series I wrote my letter to!

    Awesome letter!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great letter!

    I'm your new follower, you can find my FF here > http://oblahblah.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-and-follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww beautiful note love

    new gFC follower

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-and-follow-friday_14.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww that's so sweet! :D Jace is a popular one for this topic. xD

    Followed back. Thanks for stopping by!
    Daphne @ Reading Until Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw! That's such a cute letter, Ankita! :) I'm yet to read The Mortal Insruments (sad, I know), but after your amazing words for Jace, I'm so looking forward to reading the series soon!

    Old follower! :D

    Thanks for stopping by my F&FF earlier.

    Happy reading! :D

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete

~ COFFEE @ BOOK WORLD~

Your Travel Guide

I also scribble on:

Make a change
My other blog where I pen down short stories, Poems, articles and Random stuff...

Total Pageviews

Rating System◕‿◕

5 coffee cups- Loved it absolutely.
4 coffee cups- Liked it a lot.
3 coffee cups- Liked it.
2 coffee cups- Okay
(plus, minus).5- You are smart enough to deduce yourself :).
* STARBUCKS coffee cup- In love with it. Abso-freaking-lutely.
DISCLAIMER- If you don't like coffee, change it with your fav. drink.

Blog Archive

Wonderful Followers

Linky Friends

Your precious words

❤ ☞

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Ankita has read 7 books toward her goal of 75 books.
hide

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Ankita has completed her goal of reading 150 books in 2012!
hide

Memberships

Twitter

Registered at ©

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

Popular Posts

About us

Popular Posts